We all love a bargain every now and again, if I had my way it would be 24/7! But what are the best 5 drugstore cosmetic products?
- Rimmel London Professional Eye Brow Pencil: This is such a great staple in anyone’s collection, I can’t rave about it enough! I started using this for my brows, and I stuck with it for years! It does it’s job and more. When I let people know how amazing this brow pencil is, and show them, they find themselves never buying another brow product again. This is a holy grail! Perfect for beginners and more advanced makeup lovers!
Click here to shop https://amzn.to/2XAB8Rf
2. Carmex Tube Cherry: This is my go-to lip balm, especially for makeup application. It transforms my dry chapped lips, into the most luscious things ever. I find it plumps my lips quite noticeably, leaving your lips feeling and looking, more plump than usual. I’ve tried many other lip balms, but this one is just on another level. It’s your all day lip hydration in a tube! PS, the cherry one is my favourite as firstly, it leaves your lips kissable, and the scent is to die for. I can’t see myself loving a lip balm more than this one!
Click here to shop https://amzn.to/2XynQcN
3. Revolution Conceal And Define Concealer: This concealer has to be one of the best especially for the price point. It’s almost a mirror of Tarte’s ‘Shape Tape’, but a fraction of the price! Very lightweight but full coverage, so you can hide all your baggage and discolouration. 5/5!
Click here to shop https://amzn.to/2XFjxwA
4. e.l.f Makeup Mist And Set: This was one of my first ever setting sprays. And it still works incredibly well! It keeps all your makeup in place throughout the day, and is designed to also revitalise makeup with just a few sprays. The formula also contains aloe, green tea and cucumber along with vitamins A, C and E. What’s not to love? You’ll find yourself buying this product over and over again!
Click here to shop https://amzn.to/2XwgvWk
5. Maybelline New York Face Studio Master Prime Primer Makeup SPF 30 Blur+Defend: How often do you see a primer with built in SPF? Hardly ever! It truly leaves your skin feeling silky smooth, and keeps your pores at bay. Works as a barrier for flawless makeup application every single time. It’s a must have!
Click here to shop https://amzn.to/2XD7PT5
Comment below which is your favourite? Do you already have these drugstore holy grails?
Disclaimer; “ Beauty Talk blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.co.uk . Your purchase helps support my work in bringing you real information about health, beauty and lifestyle.”