Who doesn’t love a bronze glam? It’s one of my go-to looks!
This makeup tutorial is pretty easy, as you really doesn’t have to be precise, and if anything, it’s even better if it’s a little messy. This grungesque eye look (yes I made that up), can be smoked out till your hearts content, but naturally this bronze eye resembles Victoria Beckham’s famously smoked out, grunge look. Effortless chic, who doesn’t want that?
This will intensify the colours in your iris, and give you that mysterious look we’re all after. Follow this video to recreate natural, but effective, bronze eyes, for any eye colour!
Bronze Eyeshadow Makeup Tutorial!
Products listed below:
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- NARS Cosmetics The Skin Deep Eye Palette
- Huda Beauty Desert Dusk Eyeshadow Palette
- Laura Geller Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator – Gilded Honey
- Charlotte Tilbury Colour Chameleon Eyeshadow Pencil – Amber Haze
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Prism Eyeshadow Palette
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil – Perversion and Bourbon
- benefit They’re Real Primer and Mascara Set
- MAC Lip Pencil – Cork
- MAC Lipstick – Velvet Teddy
- Charlotte Tilbury Luxury Eyeshadow Palette – The Bella Sofia
Hope you liked this tutorial! Let me know if you give this bronze eye a try, I’d love to see how it turns out! Comment below what you think and what other beauty looks you want to see more of, or tips you’d love to know!
This post contains affiliate links; thank you for supporting Beauty File!