Green eyeshadow is complementary to many different eye colours, especially brown and hazel eyes. This look can take you 5 minutes max, and you can even do it on the go!
Makeup brushes really aren’t necessary here. You can just use your fingers to apply and blend, as simple as that! The products I use in this tutorial, if anything, they’re meant to be used with fingers! As sometimes, certain products like these for maximum payoff, state to use your fingers. You may be thinking, what the? What’s this girl on?
But I’m being fully serious! Your fingers have a natural warm temperature and built in oil/moisture, even though you may not feel it, meaning makeup can sometimes adhere and payoff even better using this technique rather than using brushes! Particularly these products I used, to get the final outcome!
Products listed below!
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- NARS Cosmetics The Skin Deep Eye Palette
- Charlotte Tilbury Colour Chameleon – Golden Quartz
- Charlotte Tilbury – The Icon Palette
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil – Perversion
- benefit They’re Real Primer and Mascara
- MAC Lip Pencil – Cork
- MAC Lipstick – Velvet Teddy
Hope you liked this look! Comment below what you think, if you’ll give this a go, or if you’re interested in any of the products used! Need help with anything in your makeup routine? Just ask!