You asked, so you shall receive. My first tutorial!
I hope this video helps show how I do my makeup (I don’t wear heavy glitter everyday), but when I do, I go all out! I’ve made this eye look as easy as possible but I can assure you it packs a punch! And photographs amazingly well!
One final tip, in this video my ring light kept switching off and not turning back on for a while, so it slightly put me off how I’d usually do a look like this. So if you follow this tutorial, just apply a gold eyeshadow before the glitter (the NARS palette down below has a great one). I don’t even know how I forgot! But that small step makes a difference, trust me. I don’t use false lashes as I don’t think they suit me but for this look, popping a pair on will intensify the look even more! This eyeshadow look goes with any coloured lipstick… I’ll show you in the next video!
Gold and Black Makeup Tutorial!
Products used in video are linked below:
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- NARS Cosmetics The Skin Deep Eye Palette
- Laura Geller Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator – Gilded Honey
- Use any black eyeshadow as the palette I used the black shade from is discontinued.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance – Glitter Glue
- MAC Glitter – Gold
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil – Perversion
- benefit They’re Real Lengthening Mascara – Black
- Any Nude Lip Liner to suit your skin tone, I like a much darker colour for myself for that 90’s vibe so I use Mac Lip Liner – Cork
- MAC Lipstick – Velvet Teddy
I’ll be doing more makeup looks, so comment below what kind of videos you’d like to watch and what struggles you have doing your makeup, so I can help! Hope you liked this tutorial! Any questions? Just ask!
This post contains affiliate links; thank you for supporting Beauty File!